Coverage details of AORUS monitor online European RMA Service.
AORUS monitors sold in the below listed countries are covered by the European Online RMA Service. If your place of purchase is outside of the countries listed below, please contact the original seller of the goods or the local GIGABYTE / AORUS offices in your country for further support.
|Northern Europe, Benelux, Austria, Switzerland and Greece
|United Kingdom and Ireland
|Italy, Malta, Portugal and Spain
|Croatia, Czech, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Letland, Litouwen, Estland
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Policy
DOA (Dead on Arrival) is defined as if the monitor under normal and proper use, fails within 7 calendar days
of purchase date, please contact to your original seller with invoice/receipt for swapping a new monitor.
* A SWAP will only be provided with confirmation of the complete return of all packaging and
* “NNF (No Fault Found)” and “User damage” are not considered defects and are not the responsibility of GIGABYTE, therefore, they do not qualify as DOA.
* DOA policy may vary in different countries. Please check with the original seller of the goods or the
local GIGABYTE / AORUS offices in advance for the full terms in your respective country.
- It’s guaranteed that there will be no bright dot on any area of the panel.
Description/definition of bright/dark dot: Pixels that light up abnormally on a full black background are called bright dots, otherwise called dark dots (pixels that light up abnormally on other color background are also called dark dots).
Determination of bright/dark dot and content of warranty
- Bright and dark dot determining method: The eye must be away from the screen by 35cm or more, and the ambient illumination must be greater than 200 Lux (for example: Most offices).
- Bright dot warranty conditions: New product is guaranteed to be zero bright dot for 12 months. During 13~36 months after purchase, bright dots must not exceed 3 dots (which refers to the 4th dot)
- Dark dot warranty conditions: Dark dots must not exceed 5 dots (which refers to the 6th dot)
|AORUS Monitor Warranty Period
|Within 12 months
Within 13~36 months
Monitor RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Policy
- Product repair services and the replacement goods product service are only provided for products within
stated warranty period.
- Maintenance fee standards
Fees are required for the testing, maintenance or repair of products with expired or
void warranties. Quotes and maintenance will be based on and performed on the condition of the monitor and
- If there is clear physical damage on the exterior, the products will not be covered by the warranty.
- If the manufacturing sticker inside the product has been removed or damaged, it will no longer be covered
by the warranty.
- GIGABYTE / AORUS reserves the right to revoke/cancel the warranty and after-sale services for products
no official Gigabyte labels, serial numbers, serial numbers that do not match the official product
or that cannot be identified. If you received the monitor in this state, please contact the parties you
purchased the monitor from to help.
- During the stated warranty period, GIGABYTE / AORUS will for free, provide product repair services and if
the product cannot be repaired, it will be replaced. The repairs and replacement service could still be
subject to shipping fees for customers. Physical damage to the product caused by customers or due to
will not be covered by the warranty.
* The RMA Online Service is currently available for monitor only.
* If product can’t be repaired by replacing parts, GIGABYTE / AORUS reserves the right to swap with
* Warranty terms and the DOA policy may vary in different countries. Please check with the original
of the goods or the local GIGABYTE / AORUS offices in advance for the full terms in your respective
Customer Induced Damage (CID)
If there are non-attributable malfunctions during the warranty period, such as (but not limited to) the
following items, fees are required for maintenance. No fee will be charged if the product cannot be repaired
but shipping costs may still apply.
- Malfunctions or damage caused by faults not attributable to product materials or manufacturing
flaws (such as pests, earthquakes, floods, fires, typhoons, collisions during transport, stains or scratches
generated on the surface after use, squeezing, bumping, scratching, impacts, high temperatures, inputting
unsuitable voltages and corrosion, etc.)
- Dismantling the device or performing your own maintenance
- Exceeding the allowed usage environment
- Damage caused by abnormal power supplies
- Intentional destruction
- Violation of instructions in the product manual
- Improper assembly or abnormal use.
- Use of unauthorized accessories.
- Failures caused by other products (equipment) other than the machine.
- Screen burn caused by using the same fixed screen or cropped screen not in the monitor’s native
scale on the monitor for extended periods of time.
- Damages caused by not following the cleaning instructions below: Please wipe with a soft none
abrasive cloth when cleaning the glossy surface. Do not spray cleaning products on the glossy
surface directly, ensure to only use cleaners recommended for monitors. We recommended cleansers be diluted
with water with a 1:10 ratio.